Fundamentals and Application of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Fillers.
Didactic Discussions and Practical labs.
Subject Description: Fundamentals and Application of Botox, Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers, Didactic Discussions and Practical Labs educates students on both the technical and theoretical aspects of cosmetic injectables and career applications.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and describe the anatomy and physiology components of the head and neck and provide effective treatment for the retardation of facial wrinkling and provide treatment for facial enhancements.
- Demonstrate the proper diagnosis and repair of common facial defects and perform various enhancement techniques.
- Comprehend the rules and regulations and demonstrate the efficacy of each product as it relates to the head and neck.
- Obtain a valid certificate which will allow each graduate student who does not possess a valid Physicians, P.A. or Nurse Practitioners or RN licenses the opportunity to perform various injectable techniques and facial enhancements while under the direct supervision of a medical director or physician. A Universal Certification, contingent upon successfully passing the proctored exam. Technician Type I, Type II, Type III advanced Techniques and/or Universal Certification Exam.
- Combine technical skills and a knowledge of customer service principles to successfully navigate a Medical schedule for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment within the allotted time frame for the treatment of Botulinum Toxin Type A injections and Dermal Fillers.